Monday, December 17, 2007

Craft Class 101

What a good day we had :)
It started with Macca's for breakfast and the purchase of my Christmas/Anniversary/Birthday present....a treadmill. An anniversary edition York T203
It's being delivered on Wednesday - the 19th of December - our 15th Wedding Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 15 years already.....

After dropping Andrew into work we went into Queen Bead to buy items to make Wine Glass Charms. It was a bit overwhelming...and a little more expensive than I'd planned. Luckily I have the makings for 4 or more sets, including the beads and wire tools I got from Mad Harry's - definitely cheaper for beginners!

Before returning home to get started on these Wine Glass Charms I took Bon and Tys to the plaza for a free kid's beading class. Bon made a necklace for me, and Tyson made a bracelet and a necklace.

I used 4mm Glass Beads, assorted beads from the kid's stash and some $3.50 frogs for these:

I received my Secret Santa parcel today it was a lovely surprise. I'd just finished typing that I hadn't received it yet! I love all the goodies, but especially the 2007 photo Christmas Tree ornament.

Late afternoon we tried to catch up with my sister, but she wasn't feeling very sociable. We went to visit my parents instead...the kids had a swim and we were spoiled with home made Curried Prawns! After the dishes we came home to get ready for bed, do some washing and feed the pets.

December 17th, 2007....a good day.


No comments: