
Hi, well I stumbled across the fact that I could easily set up a Blog - through "Don't Worry Be Scrappy".. so I thought 'd give it a go!
Not sure I'll have much to talk about, but it might be somewhere for me just to hang out a bit....
My sister bought a new photo printer today... a Canon Selphy CP720 Compact Photo Printer
Photo printers are everyone's personal choice. I bought a HP Photosmart A716, because it's capable of printing larger images (5x7), automatically detects the size of paper and stores photos on it's internal memory. It also had a great longevity rating for the printing - just what an album maker looks for ... It's also GREAT for when I'm travelling and trying to work on my pages as I go.... I wanted to post a picture and a link - but they are no longer for sale :( Hopefully I'll still be able to buy the ink....it's only just become available at Cartridge World! It's not something I use all the time, but it's great when you are working on a page or a project and you need photos right away...
For example. My flower cards. I've made them for my Kris Kringle presents. I needed them quickly and I had them on my computer. Actually I ended up having to use some of the sample flowers in my system because it would appear that I've deleted the ones I took and have already printed.
I'll try to post an example of the cards I made in my next post :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment