
I said in my last post that I'd try to post weekly. I haven't. In fact the only time I even think about my blog is when someone else's is mentioned on a SS post. Last time I was here I mentioned posting pics of cards and glass charms I made for a swap,I took some pictures but they aren't great as I'd already packaged them up before remembering to take the pic...
The cards are Criss Cross Cards and I think they look really nice :)
I took some pics of my wine glass charms too - but I seem to have deleted that file :(Life is full on. School is back in. So's work - and now I have a new job that has almost as many hours as my other job does (officially - you know the one's I actually get paid for)
It's nice knowing there will be money for holidays and stuff, but it's VERY busy. Thankfully I've had the hubby home this week helping out - it will be interesting to see how we cope (and what we eat!) when we are back to normal hours...
The kids are also back into their respective sports, which includes a LOT of running around on Saturday mornings. Not sure when I'm supposed to do my Creative Memories classes...and how successful they'd be anyway! I've got one this afternoon on Circle Pages - and I still haven't done one to show!...I did manage to buy some blades for my workshop ladies to use to cut the circles out with. I guess I really shouldn't be on here!
My next post I will address some of the SS Blog Challenges.....watch this space :)

1 comment:
I will definitely be watching this space!! :)
Now, if I could just figure out how to get the blogroll working on mine...
Post a Comment