
Well, I've got an excuse or two.
First- I am DESperately trying to plan our New Zealand itinerary. We've jotted down lots of things we'd like to do - but now we have to try to fit them all in - and start booking some stuff!!
We are planning on going to Bonz n Stonz to make our own "treasure"
This is a photo of me from our work Christmas party on Friday night. I must thank my friend Smurf for babysitting, doing my hair AND lending me her top!!
Can't imagine how many photos we'll take on our trip! Mountains, valleys, old buildings, weird buildings, guysers, hostels, hire cars, trains, planes, boats, buses, helicopter rides, glaciers...wow. I finally got my "prison issue" passport photos taken yesterday - I'll be lucky if they let me into the country - or as the photographer said - even luckier if they let me come back into Australia!
Speaking of photos - I just took this photo of my Advent Calendar.
I made it based on an idea in CM's Scraps magazine and I really like how it turned out.
I just want to say "THANKS" to Mel for keeping me honest :)

3 comments:
See, told you it'd look lovely here too!! Love that shot of you too :)
Thanks for your comment on my blog! My biggest suggestion for NZ is that if you go around the South Island you should absolutely go clockwise. Most people go counterclockwise, but clockwise is much better. Everything just gets more and more spectacular. :D
Love that advent calender!
Post a Comment