Sunday, December 7, 2008

Using my new stamps from SU!


I finally bit the bullet and ordered two stamp sets I'd been looking at for a long time...Lovely as a Tree and Happy Christmas Mate. My order arrived, along with my new Bone Scorer and Happiness Stamp set, just in time to make cards for our Serbian Tennis coach who was leaving for NZ before relocating to Kabulcha, QLD. I made two cards the same - imagine my delight when I discovered, belatedly, that I save HEAPS of time by doing two identical cards at the same time!! LOL, not to mention that if I hadn't I might have only done one... Something to remember for the future. The trouble with home made cards is - you are never really sure the people at the other end appreciate the effort! I know it's fun, but it would be nice to hear - wow, did you make that!? I love it!! Aaaah, yes I know - it's meant to be in the giving - and it is really - but I wonder - do people appreciate hand made cards? Or would they prefer a bought one? It would be interesting to do some sort of poll on a non craft forum :)
This card was CASED from one I saw on Splitcoaststampers. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Melita said...

Love this card - perfect for an Aussie christmas!!