Today was my second day without my lifesaver Kirsti. After taking yesterday off I had to work today and so did A. I came home at lunch time to check on the girls and Turner decided to join us inside. He's not allowed on the lounge but somehow his cuddle turned into an on the lounge hug. I don't think he realises he's not a little puppy any more :) Bonnie took a heap of photos and this is one of many with the light behind me not very condusive to photography.... After lunch I dropped the girls at the movies to see "Bride Wars" and then they walked over to meet me after work. I can't believe they are so grown up...where have the years gone?
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Day 20
Today was my second day without my lifesaver Kirsti. After taking yesterday off I had to work today and so did A. I came home at lunch time to check on the girls and Turner decided to join us inside. He's not allowed on the lounge but somehow his cuddle turned into an on the lounge hug. I don't think he realises he's not a little puppy any more :) Bonnie took a heap of photos and this is one of many with the light behind me not very condusive to photography.... After lunch I dropped the girls at the movies to see "Bride Wars" and then they walked over to meet me after work. I can't believe they are so grown up...where have the years gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment