Still on track! Today's photo was another toss up..
I was working on my "dead pet" album and was rudely (cutely) interrupted by my cat Ice who decided I was working on HER table and it wasn't going to happen LOL. She kept crawling all over my desk, sitting on my lap etc. all the while leaving her hair behind her as she went :)
I'm going to use this picture of the girls instead. It's not often they "play" nice. I love moments like these so I had to photograph this one. B and M decided to make chocolate chip cookies. They took turns mixing and adding ingredients and shared the job of making the balls of mixture into cookies on the tray. If I was in a more artsy mood I might have just included a pic of a cookie. But I wanted to get the girls, both smiling, into one picture!
I'm hoping one day we could do a layout using:
Sisters by blood - Friends by choice
I'm hoping one day we could do a layout using:
Sisters by blood - Friends by choice


1 comment:
Love the shot of the girls together - the flour all over the face made me LOL
Post a Comment