The trial run. I'm not really sure what the trial run was actually for? Maybe B's birthday party, seeing as how she'll be turning 10 this year..
Anyway, she convinced her dad to let a group of girls sleep out the back in a tent. About 15 minutes before the girls were due to arrive we learned that the tent was broken and not an option. Instead the girls arranged to sleep in swags under the back verandah, and Turner the dog was to be given a chance to behave. The girls had a great time swimming, watching movies, dressing up in Halloween Costumes (why? I don't know either, although we did stop them from Trick or Treating as they were headed to the neighbour's....), putting make up on B's little brother and nail polish on the dog. (See corresponding pics)
Around 1am I gave them the final "GOOD NIGHT" and I finally fell asleep. The girls are convinced it was around 3am when they finally hit the sack! In all it was a good night and the trial was a success...



No comments:
Post a Comment