I planned to finish work around 2.45pm today so that I could pick up the kids and get some fuel before collecting A on the way to the Airport. We made good time, even though I did get out a few minutes late. I rearranged my schedule, got fuel, picked up M and then went to get B and T from the bus stop, where they were waiting patiently all by themselves!
At the airport we checked in then sat down to a big bowl of chips and gravy, before boarding.
I sat with Budgie on the plane, with Mandy and Bil behind us, and we chatted most of the way, which passed the time nicely. I unnecessarily ate the dinner (stew, rice, roll and chocolate) on the plane and then ate again when we got to Darwin!! This is a photo of my lovely Laksa Soup from the Noodle House...absolutely fantastic!
We spent the night at a new Hotel, the Mantra Panadanas and I shared with Rowan from Gove.
This was also 12 on 12 for February so I had an interesting look at the day through the lens of my camera..making for some different photos for this month's 12 on 12....I'll post my layout when I get it done :)

No comments:
Post a Comment