Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wowsa!! I am so far behind!


I'm off on holidays today - to New Zealand - for just over two weeks, with my mum and sister. Kid free. According to my countdown, we will be taking off from our local airport in 7hrs, 57mins!
Sooooo, I thought I'd better update here before I leave :)

Day 61: March 2
Grrrrr. First CM frustrated me for months by ignoring my request to send my orders via Australia Post and ensuring my delivery time took much longer than was necessary. Eventually, after having got CM sorted, Australia Post decided to ignore my delivery instructions, meaning I had to wait for the weekend to go by until I could pick the parcel up from the post office... what next?
Well, at least it wasn't like last year's episode, where the Delivery Lady ignored my instructions, left the parcel around the back, and the dog ate my order!!! After chasing it through the Post Office, my order was replaced and the delivery lady gave my chewed product to her daughter for Christmas LOL

No comments: