Well almost! M and I organised to have a hit of tennis and as we were leaving we rang Ross to see if he'd like to come and hit with T. The boys played doubles on one court and M and I hit for a long time then played a set, which I lost 3-6. Whilst we continued to play our match the boys practised their serves.. T and I teamed up against M and Ross for what was a fun mixed doubles match. T and I lost 6-5. Both boys learned some of the finer points of tennis and T's serves improved lots!
We visited Auntie on the way home and Brayden came to visit with us as did Ross. The kids spent a big day playing Sims2, watching tennis, swimming and chatting. Mum came to visit and to check out my green crocs (finally got some!!) which I'll be using for showering and boating in NZ. As she was leaving there was a spot rainstorm and thunder over by Mt Gillen. We got about 26 drops of rain, a few claps of thunder and the lovely petrichor (smell of rain) We finally dropped Ross home around 6.30pm and B returned shortly thereafter from her sleepover.
I had planned to do some more in my 365 project album, practise pack my backpack, clean up my clothes and prepare my itinerary pages with addresses for NZ.. thankfully it's a long weekend and I'll get another chance :)

No comments:
Post a Comment