Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 41


Tuna. I love it with Couscous and Tinned tomatoes with herbs. I love it in a tossed salad.
I love it as a mornay. I love it with onion on a sandwich.
I love it with pasta.
Today for lunch I ate a flavoured tin of tuna with my Ryvitas.
Such a little tin, from such a big fish!!

2 comments:

Susan... said...

Le@anne - I'm trying to add you to the "12 of 12" email distribution list - but I can't find an email for you. You just left a comment on my blog - asking to be added - but ACK - no email addy!

Email ME and I'll get you added ASAP. Email are going out tongiht, but I'll catch you up tomorrow!

CHEERS!

Susan
www.twelve-of-twelve.blogspot.com
susankeuter@gmail.com

Le@nne said...

thanks Susan :) I wondered why I hadn't heard anything :) I think I thought you could do it through the blog...
I've emailed you again :) Cheers!