Wednesday, April 15, 2009

March 11

This is a terrible photo. But it's a photo...taken on March 11th. LOL. I was trying very hard to get a photo of the awesome moon. I'd walked around to Kat's house and seen the moon and asked her to take a photo of it. She tried, but couldn't figure out which setting, and with no tripod it was blurry. I tried from home, but unfortunately the street light kept interfering with my shot.....
March 11th is my mum and S/dad's wedding anniversary. We don't do anything special for them, it's their celebration, but it was interesting to note that when I emailed her to say "Happy Anniversary", she'd forgotten until she arrived at work! This has happened to me on occasion too. Once I went to work and only realised it was our wedding anniversary when I wrote the date on a cheque! True romantics aren't we...?

No comments: