
Now it's going to be harder to make sure I haven't missed any days in my 365 Project - at least in January I could just check the date (Jan 3rd - yes I have three photos). I'm still really excited about this project and I've finished my 12 on 12 layout for January. I need to do last week and this week's layouts in the next few days and I'll be feeling really good about my Scrapbooking. I've already done more this month than I did for most of last year! As well as my 12 on 12 I finished my 2007 Christmas pages. I'll print 2008 Christmas photos and weeks 3 and 4 of 2009 then I'll be up to date with these two projects, which I'm rapt about.
I've used my Cricut for each layout in the 365 Project Album and today was my favourite layout so far. I was so excited I just purchased Zooballoo from OhMyCrafts.com and even with international posting I've saved about $30 on buying it locally :) If it all works out ok, and the product arrives safely, and my currency calculations are correct, Mum and I'll be ordering more from OS.

1 comment:
Hee Hee! Just read http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/ and it seems I'm a week further behind than I thought!! Better get scrapping tomorrow :)
Post a Comment