As is now fairly usual, Thursday's are busy days! I spent my lunchtime shopping for NZ stuff with Mum and Kat..and I'm sure I'm almost done (except for my little camera tripod..)
A went around to my workmate's place to collect some corrugated iron for our fence and then picked me up from work, ready for netball. On arriving at the netball courts I got a call asking me to "please" play cricket..so of course I said "yes, ok, if you really need me" LOL. This photo is of my netball club sponsored waterbottle and my very recent purchase of Batting Gloves...
At about 7pm, after my first 15/U training session I went home to change for Cricket, and brought home one of M's friends, ate our tea (hamburgers) and then K and I went down to the cricket field. Our game started at 8pm and even though I was soooooo badly needed, Julie went home to her family and I played in her place.
In the end it was a good night. I played wicket keeper (also fairly expected now a days) and didn't have to bat. Our team won the match about half way through the allocated overs. I spent the batting portion of our game chatting to team mates as our team only needed to use three of our 8 batters to reach the required runs.
I was on a bit of a high when I arrived home...netball was a success and Cricket was fun! Overall a great Thursday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment