Sleepovers. Why is it kids always want to have a sleepover? Why can't they just "play"?
Last weekend B did an impromptu sleepover at her new friend's house and spent the whole next day at her house. On pick up I was greeted with a lovely artwork promising me the world..if D could sleep at our house..LOL
I agreed to a sleepover this weekend as I knew A would be out, doing his new job as a "barman" at the club.
In all honesty the little girl was fine (I'd only ever spent ten minutes in her presence prior to the sleepover) it was me. It was the end of the week, a week of nights out. Fridays are no different, with Tennis straight after work and usually going until late. I work full time and I was ready for bed..last thing I felt like doing was entertaining an extra person and the bickering that always happens when one of the kids has a friend over.
We watched "Mama Mia", with the kids on the lounges and me on the computer chair. I think the computer chair might be my new movie chair because I actually watched the WHOLE movie!! Usually I fall asleep on the lounge....this time I stayed up long enough to put all the children to bed at a decent hour and we all got a good night's sleep which was very unusual as often, sleepovers mean not much sleep....
And, incase you missed it...friends equal makeup/dressups where B is concerned..there's a bit of a trend in the photos of her on my blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment